This topic and replies are things to do.
- install translation plugin and get license
- confirm licensing and payment for DNS (GoDaddy) email (SendGrid), hosting (Vultr) & document
- confirm site backup & document
- Configure IPv6 I think for stability and other good things, enable IPv6 and encouraging its use.
I think vultr was set up with ipv6, not sure about the dns entry…
- Get API key for Facebook, Twitter, GitHub for single sign on
- Get a better logo branding and theme
(links not distinctive enough)
- strategy for adding new categories?
- finish priming the pump with content from https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WsiciPN3u6wy6U_FxCgMLyyF9YKx-oHhO7IJsCd-vOM/edit?usp=sharing
- Advertise on various forums? Check SEO
- What are the risks and gotchas? (dealing with wanted and unwanted commercial content, for example)